Many IT system outages are preventable with proactive system and computer maintenance and good monitoring. We use a combination of automated enterprise-class systems and daily human checklists to minimize downtime.
These processes are managed by a dedicated, ring-fenced systems team which ensures that maintenance does not suffer in peak periods.
To keep your systems running, we implement:
- Monitoring agents installed on all servers and PC's
- Remote monitoring tools for all servers and network devices
- Monitoring of internet connection availability, latency and speeds
- Monitored anti-virus systems
- Software patch management
- Monitoring of backups, disaster recovery and business continuity services
These allow us to avoid typical faults that can cause disruption and downtime, such as:
- Backups failing to complete
- Antivirus software not updating itself
- Security patches missing from servers and PC's
- Internet connections reaching capacity or service degradation
- Servers running out of storage space