We are a strategically-focused, outsourced IT support department for UK based companies. Our outsourced IT support services also helped ambitious start ups, grow into international brands.
Solving IT problems and offering IT support is just the starting point for us. We are strategists and we invest time in understanding your business and what’s critical to it. This approach is the key to the strong relationships we have with our clients.
We think long-term and set up our clients to handle growth and changes in IT by finding ways in which outsourced IT support can streamline current operations and facilitate future ones. We create roadmaps and annual budgets and report against them. Above all, we align our interests with those of our clients by offering unlimited IT support services for a fixed price.
Our Managed Computing (IT support) service is designed to enhance the efficiency and profitability of your operations and has evolved over 30 years to include:
- Unlimited, fixed price IT support contracts that allow you to plan and budget your IT expenditure
- 24/7 remote monitoring and maintenance
- Unlimited onsite and remote IT support
- Regular service reports and account management meetings
- Permanent onsite engineers or scheduled site visits
- Asset management and procurement
- Management of third party relationships to give clients a single point of contact for all things IT
We believe prevention is better than cure, saving cost and downtime: we design many potential faults out of your systems before building them, and our monitoring tools help us catch and fix problems before you know about them.
We take a partnership approach: IT can enhance or hinder many key parts of your operations and we need to understand your business so that we can set the optimal strategy and implementation.
- More than 50% of our clients have been with us for more than 5 years
- Most of our clients are referred by other clients
- We have successful multinational clients who were startups with us years ago